Puting you in control of your retirement savings.
What we can help you with
Your dedicated advisor will assist C2 in:
- Setting up or transferring the administration of your SMSF
- Consolidated reporting and electronic document storage
- Helping you meet trustee obligations and assisting you with your SMSF compliance and reporting obligations
- Monitoring and alerts for contributions and pensions
- Tax, accounting and audit services
Online access and control
An online Member Dashboard gives you access to your SMSF’s up to date information, including fund and member records, investment valuation, and documents and reports. At the click of a button, you’ll be able to capitalise on any investment opportunities and manage your compliance tasks with ease, reducing time and paperwork. If you prefer, you can also contact us by phone or email.
After completing the C2 Super application form, we will assist you and C2 to:
- Arrange execution of trust deed, appoint trustees/establish company to act as a corporate trustee, admit members, adopt investment strategy.
- Arrange registration of fund with Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and apply for Australian Business Number(s) (ABN) and Tax File
- Number(s) (TFN).
- Open an SMSF bank account and other investment accounts (if applicable).
- Assist with rollover of superannuation benefits to the fund and accept contributions.
- Organise Life & TPD and income protection insurance where applicable for the SMSF.
If you already have an SMSF, you can easily transfer administration to C2. We’ll assist in the transition and help C2 ensure it is as quick and easy as possible.
The legislation governing SMSFs is complex and there can be significant penalties for noncompliance. The C2 alerts in your Member Dashboard support you in meeting your SMSF’s compliance obligations, helping you keep your SMSF on track.
Through C2 Super SMSF you are able to administer a wide range of investments, so you can develop an investment strategy that suits your needs with choice and flexibility. Your strategy can include assets such as
- Direct shares
- Term deposits
- Managed funds
- Commercial or residential property
- Collectables and personal use assets (as permitted by superannuation law)
Your online Member Dashboard allows you to view a list of your SMSF investments and the latest valuations.
C2 can help facilitate data feed authorities for your SMSF investments held with other financial institutions, where available.
The C2 Super product is designed to help you meet your obligations:
- Record the fund’s investment strategy and any changes.
- Provide tools to help you monitor the investment strategy, in particular as to asset allocations.
Taxation & Audit
- Prepare member contribution reporting.
- Prepare and lodge the fund’s annual tax return.
- Prepare and lodge Goods and Services Tax (GST), Business Activity Statement (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) returns if applicable.
- Prepare PAYG payments and statements.
- Prepare rollover documentation.
- Arrange for an independent annual audit and provide the auditor with all necessary supporting documentation and reports.
SMSF reporting & Administration
- Online access to timely investment valuations, contribution amounts and account summaries.
- Copies of annual financial statements, annual income tax returns and regulatory returns.
- Provide access to records.
- Daily transaction processing.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Maintenance of member records including balances and contributions.
- Multiple pension account monitoring.
- Manage minimum and any maximum pension Levels (within each financial year).
- Monitor contribution types and amounts by each member (within each financial year).
What our clients are saying
“I am admiring of the in-depth knowledge and professionalism displayed by key iInvest staff on a regular basis. It has been proven to me several times since becoming a client that I am in good hands there.”
Dr Gunnar Haid, July 2015
“The courteous and professional staff at iInvest have assisted me in building a balanced portfolio of shares to carry me through my retirement with helpful and decisive general advice as required and I have grown to rely on their input before committing to any transaction. Advisers are always on hand for assistance, quick decisions and help with online paperwork.”
Arthur, Mermaid Beach, July 2015
“I have been working and trading with the team from iInvest for the past couple of years. The technical support, suggestions and team environment suits my trading style. I did not understand the benefit behind using a “live broker” until I needed one. Thanks Guys.”
Peter Scott, July 2015
“Having traded for over 13 years and in that time using several broking firms, I have found my experience with iInvest Securities to be first class. Haydn and his team’s execution of simple to multiple leg derivative trades is exceptional. I have full confidence when placing a trade with them and would be happy to recommend their services.”
S Krause, July 2015
“I have been a client of Haydn and his team for many years, most recently at iInvest Securities. They have been there for my journey from starting trading the markets as a hobby whilst I worked until now where I trade full time. I wouldn’t trade with anyone else.”
Vicki Hood, July 2015
“I commend the team at iInvest Securities for technical/combination orders, where execution timing is critical; the orders that don’t easily fit in a computer program used by online order processing. Their professionalism and service I now see as an essential part of my broking relationship.”
Blake Wood, NSW, August 2013
“Our firm utilises iInvest Securities as it provides consistent and exemplary service. This includes just not execution of trades, it includes response time to queries, requests for information, general market comments, and timeliness for returning of calls. The complete package.”
Graham Chee, Managing Director, Global Mutual Funds, NSW, August 2013
“I have been a client for many years and have enjoyed service and support that I would imagine is only provided to large investors with other firms. I have also found friendly and efficient help from all staff members.”
G Downing, QLD, September 2013.
“Having traded options for the last 10 years, I cannot fault the knowledge and expertise of the staff of iInvest in dealing with timing and execution of orders. You would have to go a long way to find a better team!”
James Longfield, July 2015.
“I’ve been trading with Haydn and his team at iInvest for over 10 years. What I get is personalised and immediate execution of my trades. When the pressure’s on – they deliver. I’m a 67 year old retiree and rely on capital preservation and working with iInvest has achieved this goal with interest.”
Gil Richards, July 2015.
“I have been a client of iInvest Securities and its predecessor company Investorfirst for quite a number of years, and am very happy to confirm my satisfaction with all of their services. And I wish them well for the future.”
David O’Halloran, NSW, August 2013
“To Whom it may concern- I have been using Haydn, Georgia and team for more than ten years and of the approximately six other brokers I have used, have found them and now iInvest Securities Pty Ltd to be the most consistently superior. The trading execution is spot on and back up position and financial statements supplied has created an alliance which has assisted me in becoming a fully committed, experienced and very profitable investor day trader.”
Paul G, VIC, August 2013
“I have been a client of iInvest Securities Pty Ltd and its predecessors for 10 years and have found the service to be of topmost quality and efficiency.”
Chris Sharpley, QLD, September 2013.